Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Facebook Fishing Anyone???

Ok ladies, so i'm sure that we ALL get these from time to time, the random message on Facebook from that random someone who's telling us "oh you're so beautiful" and "i just want you to be my wife... uhhh i mean "friend"!!!!".... yeh buddy sure u did!

Gentlemen, if you've ever sent one of these messages, i just wanna ask you.... DO YOU EVER GET A RESPONSE?????... be honest now -_-

Well, i've had it with these guys fishing for girls on Facebook... it started off a couple of years ago with one message every few months.  Now its one message every few hours!!!

So i've picked the best ones, the crème-de-la-crème, to share with you... Enjoy!!!

xo

Yes I can see that from your FB name -_-

No thanks... I'm happy with my old ones

Can someone translate please????

Again, I'm happy with my old ones Johnny!

I really hope he's still not holding his breath!!!

uhhhhh.... no comment lol

Whats with the ____@@@___@@@@__????

Surprised he didnt attach his CV!!!

Who's there?????

uhhh... NO, you didnt!

I think he's sorry?!!! :p

again... can someone translate please??

ok, really??? do guys really expect you to just  respond with "ok, sure, lets go out!!!".... NO!!!

What did you say about my mom???

But it doesnt stop there.....
and it keeps goin....
NO dude.... Rawan is NOT my cousin!!

AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE..............

LOL the guy is talking about having children already????


3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!! 4 of those guys have also sent me exactly the same msgs!! Do they just copy and paste them in the hope that we will respond?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the arabic text is from an iraqi guy ho wants to get to know u. so if you have the hots for iraqi guys, here is your man.
    i have a few questions...
    CAN TALKING?
    you popped up?
    and for heaven's sake... is rawan your cousin or not.

    PS: i think KNOCK KNOCK is a great pick up line. thumbs up to that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hillarious , some of them need to be on Lamebook.com

    ReplyDelete